Welcome!

Hello dear music friends . Welcome to our Music Blog !!!

Just Enjoy it! and Feel the Music!

When something is deleted, please just ask for a reupload in the comments.
It makes no sence to upload it again when there is no need for.

Other nice comments are of course always appreciated <(^^,)>

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fleetwood Mac - Blues Jam in Chicago Vol. 1 (1969)



Artist: Fleetwood Mac
Album: Blues Jam in Chicago Vol. 1
Year: 1969
Quality/Rate: 128 Kbps Mp3
Genre: Blues
Server: Rapidshare

Song title

1. Watch out
2. Ooh baby
3. South Indiana (take 1)4
. South Indiana (take 2)
5. Last night
6. Red hot jam
7. Red hot jam (take 2-master version)
8. I'm worried
9. I held my baby last night
10. Madison blues
11. I can't hold out
12. Bobby's rock
13. I need your love (take 2-Master verserion with studio talk)
14. Horton's boogie woogie
15. I got the blues (master version with false start)

Enjoy it!

Download Vol. 1

No comments: