Welcome!

Hello dear music friends . Welcome to our Music Blog !!!

Just Enjoy it! and Feel the Music!

When something is deleted, please just ask for a reupload in the comments.
It makes no sence to upload it again when there is no need for.

Other nice comments are of course always appreciated <(^^,)>

Monday, September 08, 2008

Eurythmics - The Ultimate Collection (2005)



Artist: Eurythmics
Album: The Ultimate Collection
Year: 2005
Quality/Rate: 192 Kbps Mp3
Genre: PUNK ROCK
Server: Rapidshare

Song title

01. I've Got a Life
02. Love Is a Stranger
03. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
04. Who's That Girl?
05. Right by Your Side
06. Here Comes the Rain Again
07. Would I Lie To You?
08. There Must Be an Angel (Playing With My Heart)
09. Sisters Are Doin' It for Themselves
10. It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back)
11. When Tomorrow Comes
12. Thorn in My Side
13. The Miracle of Love
14. Missionary Man
15. You Have Placed a Chill in My Heart
16. I Need a Man
17. I Saved the World Today
18. 17 Again
19. Was It Just Another Love Affair?

Download Part 1
Download Part 2

No comments: